Terms & Conditions
The entirety of this project development and the relation between the client and Fly Atomic Digitech is governed by the below outlined terms and conditions. We strongly recommend the client to make themselves aware about the key points mentioned here before deciding to hire Fly Atomic Digitech for their project activities. This Terms & Conditions come into effect upon project kick-off.
- Once the client agrees to the Project Plan and decide to proceed, the client can request for an online invoice towards the Project Development Charges.
- The Invoice has to be paid upfront to confirm the Project.
- Website hosting plan and the necessary software’s will be procured under your organization name immediately upon payment completion.
- Project Kick-off Date: The business day (Monday-Friday) that falls after the payment is considered as the kick-off date.
- Number of Pages & Product Categories as mentioned in sections Web Pages, Store Pages, Filter Menus has to be finalized before project commencement. This cannot be changed once the project has started. However, during version 2 & 3 clients will have the provision to request renaming, rearrangement or deletion of pages.
- The client shall provide images for the project use, If the client is not able to provide images for the website design, Fly Atomic Digitech will use images from its own repository to finish the design.
- Payment integration details has to be provided by the client to facilitate payment gateway integration.
- All the project requirement mentioned in Project Responsibility section has to be provided by the client within 5 days of project start.
- A total of 3 revisions (Version 1, Version 2, Version 3) are allowed during the development of a Super Store/Mini Store/Dynamic Website/ B2B Website plans).
- Website theme/color/text style can be modified upon version1 release; however, the client has to finalize on the theme/color/text style of their choice, or any major structural changes to the entire design of the website prior to requesting for a version 2.
- No theme/color/text style modifications are allowed after the version 2 release. However, client can request for minor modifications on individual pages (1 or 2 pages) prior to requesting for Version 3.
- Upon release of version 1, if the client request for any change in images used in the website, the same shall be provided by the client. Client has to finalize their choice of image prior to the next version development.
- Version 3 review is intended to fine tune and optimize the settings on the website, no modifications to any pages, design, images, font style will be allowed upon final release (Version 4) and Website Launch.
- Once the website is launched no changes to the Design aspect of the website is undertaken. The design freeze happens on the Website Launch.
- if you wish to re-design or modification the design of the website, you can hire our additional service at a nominal fee of ₹500/hour for design assistance or request for a task-based quote.
PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
- Fly Atomic Digitech provides payment gateway integration on the wix platform (supported providers include Razorpay).
- Customer can visit Razorpay website to sign up for a secure account and provide us with the integration API secret key to complete payment integration.
- Please make sure that you complete the KYC procedure (Razorpay support team will assist you in the process) and linking of bank account to start receiving settlement to your bank account. You can request for our assistance to complete these steps, however we take no responsibility in the safety of your username and password, if you share the same with any third-party.
- International Payment Options for Razorpay can be activated upon request, please chat with the Razorpay support team to enable this option. Our team can guide you on the same upon request.
INVENTORY & CONTENT MANAGEMENT
- It is the responsibility of the website owner to maintain the inventory & content on the website. Fly Atomic Digitech will provide necessary tutorial/documents (step-by-step guide) to help the store manager with the same.
- An initial training of 3 hours will be provided by Fly Atomic Digitech to help the Store manager setup and run the Inventory management process.
- Fly Atomic Digitech shall help the Store manager create necessary shipping, tax, business info settings during the version 3 review and training sessions.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
- The Website Owner/Store manager shall be fully responsible for any modifications performed on the website settings pages and design editor, and the impact that can affect the smooth operation of the website. So, we refrain you from making any such modifications if you are unsure about the feature.
- Always refer the help section on your dashboard before making any settings changes on the website.
- During the 3-month priority support (for Super Store and above), request for technical assistance in case you need any settings modification.
- Priority Support: Only includes services such as Website settings modification, inventory/content management guidance and technical assistance. This shall not cover any website design changes or special custom requests.
- In case if your Priority support period has expired, you can always request additional technical support at a nominal cost of ₹500/hour or request for a task-based quote.
During web development, the domain name registration, website hosting purchase, website development through the handover, we take full responsibility for the website on your behalf.
During this phase we assure you the following:
- No illegal content publishing.
- The integrity of the Domain registration.
- The integrity of the web hosting service.
- No unauthorized configuration changes in content or integration (social media, payment gateway).
Post-handover, the sole ownership, and upkeep of the website reside with you, we don’t take any responsibility for data lose, interruption in service due to technical modification or other activities performed on the website.
You as an owner is responsible for:
- Performing only legal activities through the website.
- Upkeep of the Domain registration service and annual renewal.
- Upkeep of web hosting services and annual renewal.
- Maintaining the integrity of configurations and integrations (social media and payment gateway).
- Digital marketing and continual SEO changes.
We are always available to service you in the upkeep of the website beyond handover, please subscribe to our Care Plan to avail year-round maintenance service & support.
Your new domain name will be registered with one of our many reliable Domain service providers, 1-year domain registration is included along with all subscription plans. Renewal post 1 year of usage has to be done at your expense. We are not responsible for any manual cancellations, modifications done by you in the DNS server settings, or subscription pages. Please be cautious in performing any such technical work on the DNS side.
After the website handover, we are not responsible for any issues regarding subscription cancellation, annual renewals, technical issues caused by technical configuration changes performed by you on the website host settings page. We advise you to not perform any technical modifications without a thorough understanding of the features you are trying to alter.
We create designs that adapt to the capabilities of many devices and screen sizes. We create them iteratively and use predominantly HTML and CSS so we won’t waste time mocking up every template as a static visual. We may use visuals to indicate a creative direction (color, texture, and typography.) We call that ‘atmosphere.’
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to review our work and provide feedback. We’ll either share a Dropbox, Google Drive folder or Github repository or development site with you and we’ll have regular, possibly daily contact by either phone, Skype, or Slack.
Once the Templates are confirmed, there will not be any possibility of moving into an entirely new design template mid-work.
Unless agreed separately, we’re not responsible for inputting text or images into your content management system or creating every page on your website. We provide professional copywriting and editing services, so if you’d like us to create new content or input content for you, we’ll provide a separate estimate.
Graphics and photographs
You should supply graphic files in an editable, vector digital format. You should supply photographs in a high-resolution digital format. If you choose to buy stock photographs, we can suggest stock libraries. If you’d like us to search for photographs for you, we can provide a separate estimate.
Browser testing no longer means attempting to make a website look the same in browsers of different capabilities or on devices with different size screens. It does mean ensuring that a person’s experience of a design should be appropriate to the capabilities of a browser or device.
We test our work in current versions of major desktop browsers including those made by Apple (Safari), Google (Chrome), Microsoft (Edge), Mozilla Firefox, and Opera. We won’t test in other older browsers unless we agreed separately. If you need an enhanced design for an older browser, we can provide a separate estimate for that.
We’re not a website hosting company so we don’t offer support for website hosting, email, or other services relating to hosting. However, we will be providing you basic support in keeping your website running as per the subscription plans you have purchased from us.
Search engine optimization (SEO)
SEO service is provided only on the basis of subscription plans or additional Care plan subscription. We don’t guarantee improvements to your website’s search engine ranking, but the pages that we develop are accessible to search engines. Continuous SEO strategies have to be implemented by yourself. We provide support packages for SEO and Digital marketing at minimal pricing for our existing customers.
Changes and revisions
We don’t want to limit your ability to change your mind. The price at the beginning of this contract is based on the number of weeks that we estimate we’ll need to accomplish everything you’ve told us you want to achieve, but we’re happy to be flexible. If you want to change your mind or add anything new, that won’t be a problem as we’ll provide a separate estimate for those additional weeks. Web redesigning is available if you subscribe to Care Plan.
We’ll carry out our work in accordance with good industry practice and at the standard expected from a suitably qualified person with relevant experience. That said, we can’t guarantee that our work will be error-free and so we can’t be liable to you or any third-party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental, consequential or special damages, even if you’ve advised us of them.
Your liability to us will also be limited to the amount payable under this contract and you won’t be liable to us or any third-party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental, consequential or special damages, even if we’ve advised you of them.
Finally, if any provision of this contract shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason is unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this contract and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Intellectual property rights
Just to be clear, “Intellectual property rights” means all patents, rights to inventions, copyright (including rights in software) and related rights, trademarks, service marks, get up and trade names, internet domain names, rights to goodwill or to sue for passing off, rights in designs, database rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications (or rights to apply) for, and renewals or extensions of, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or shall subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
First, you guarantee that all elements of text, images or other artwork you provide are either owned by your good selves or that you’ve permission to use them. When you provide text, images or other artwork to us, you agree to protect us from any claim by a third party that we’re using their intellectual property.
We guarantee that all elements of the work we deliver to you are either owned by us or we’ve obtained permission to provide them to you. When we provide text, images or other artwork to you, we agree to protect you from any claim by a third party that you’re using their intellectual property. Provided you’ve paid for the work and that this contract hasn’t been terminated, we’ll assign all intellectual property rights to you as follows:
You’ll own the website we design for you plus the visual elements that we create for it. We’ll give you source files and finished files and you should keep them somewhere safe as we’re not required to keep a copy. You own all intellectual property rights of text, images, site specification and data you provided unless someone else owns them.
We’ll own any intellectual property rights we’ve developed prior to, or developed separately from this project and not paid for by you. We’ll own the unique combination of these elements that constitutes a complete design and we’ll license its use to you, exclusively and in perpetuity for this project only, unless we agree otherwise.
Displaying our work
We love to show off our work, so we reserve the right to display all aspects of our creative work, including sketches, work-in-progress designs and the completed project on our portfolio and in articles on websites, in magazine articles and in books.