Refund and Cancellations
Fly Atomic Digitech cares deeply about the privacy of its visitors and users and is fully committed to protecting their personal information and using it properly in compliance with data privacy laws. This policy describes how we may collect and use personal information, and the rights and choices available to our visitors and users regarding such information.
We strongly urge you to read this policy and make sure you fully understand it, before you access or use any of our services.
Before you start.
Fly Atomic Digitech is a Web Development provider, so the information we collect and store at Fly Atomic Digitech is only towards the development of your website and providing you maintenance support. This is limited to basic information such as your contact information and personal details you provide to us while you subscribe to one of our subscription Plans All the information that you provide while using services on or through Fly Atomic Digitech hosting providers is stored with our web hosting partners (hereafter referred to as “Fly Atomic Digitech”). So the below-mentioned data privacy sections are completely dedicated to how our hosting partners handle your data. Post development and handover of the website, all your data privacy agreements are between you and the website hosting partner. The role of Fly Atomic Digitech is that of a web development facilitator. This still means that post website development, if you further choose us to maintain and manage your website with full admin privileges residing with us, we will take due diligence to protect your data within our capacity as a subscribed user of the web hosting provider.
What information do we collect?
We collect two types of information regarding our Visitors and Users:
- Unidentified and non-identifiable information about a Visitor or un-identified User, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via his/her use of the Services (“Non-personal Information”). Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the Visitor or User from whom it was collected. The Non-personal Information collected by us mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information, such as Visitors’ and Users’ browsing and ‘click-stream’ activity on the Services, session heatmaps and scrolls, non-identifying information regarding the Visitor’s or User’s device, operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, etc.
- Individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts cause the identification of an individual or maybe of private or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information collected by us mainly consists of contact details (e.g., e-mail address or phone number), billing details (name, physical billing address, payment method and transaction details), which are only collected from Users with Paid Services, details regarding a browsing or usage session (IP address, Geo-location and/or device unique identifier), details regarding connected third party accounts (such as the e-mail or username for a connected PayPal, Google or Facebook account), scanned identification documents provided to us (such as an ID card, driver’s license, passport or official company registration documents), correspondences (including those made through or uploaded to our Services), and any other Personal Information provided to us by Visitors and/or Users through their access to and/or use of the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information that is connected or linked to Personal Information (for example, to improve the Services we offer) is deemed and treated by us as Personal Information, as long as such connection or linkage exists.
How do we collect such information?
There are two main methods we use:
- We collect information through your use of the Services. When you visit or use our Services, including when you browse the Website or any User Website, register a User Account, edit your User Website and upload information and content, and/or download and use any of our hosting partner Mobile Apps, we are aware of it and will usually gather, collect and record such uses, sessions and related information, either independently or with the help of third-party services as detailed in Section below, including through the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies, as further detailed in Section
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect the Personal Information you provide us when you register to our Services; when you sign in to our Services via third-party services such as Facebook or Google; when you place purchases and/or register domain names; when you submit or upload such Personal Information as you use any of our Services; and/or when you contact us directly by any communication channel (e.g., support tickets, emails).
- We also collect information from third-party sources as described in third party services section below.
Why do we collect such information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To further develop, customize and improve our Services, based on Visitors’ and Users’ common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices.
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We will only use your Personal Information for the purposes set out in this Section where we are satisfied that:
- our use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you (e.g. to provide you with website hosting, domain registration, to provide our customer assistance and technical support), or
- our use of your Personal Information is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have, or
- our use of your Personal Information is necessary to support legitimate interests that we have as a business, provided it is proportionately conducted at all times and respects your privacy rights.
Where do we store your information?
Fly Atomic Digitech Subscribers’, Fly Atomic Digitech.com Visitors’, Personal Information may be stored in data centres located in India. We may use other jurisdictions as necessary for the proper delivery of our Services and/or as may be required by law (as further explained below) and in other jurisdictions as necessary for the proper delivery of our Services and/or as may be required by law (as further explained below), data.
Data storage is done at our hosting partner data centres which adhere to the highest level of data security.
Host that store or process your Personal Information on Fly Atomic.com, your website or your behalf is each contractually committed to keeping it protected and secured, by industry standards and regardless of any lesser legal requirements which may apply in their jurisdiction.
Sharing personal information with third parties
Fly Atomic Digitech may share your Personal Information with third parties (or otherwise allow them access to it) only in the following manners and instances:
- Third-Party Services:
Fly Atomic Digitech has partnered with several selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our own. These include hosting and server co-location services, communications and content delivery networks (CDNs), data and cyber security services, billing and payment processing services, domain name registrars, fraud detection and prevention services, web analytics, e-mail distribution and monitoring services, session recording and remote access services, performance measurement, data optimization and marketing services, content providers, and our legal and financial advisors (collectively, “Third Party Service(s)”).
Such Third Party Services may receive or otherwise have access to our Visitors’ and Users’ Personal Information, in its entirety or part – depending on each of their particular roles and purposes in facilitating and enhancing our Services and business, and may only use it for such purposes.
- Law Enforcement, Legal Requests and Duties:
Where permitted by local data protection laws, Fly Atomic Digitech may disclose or otherwise allow others access to your Personal Information under a legal request, such as a subpoena, legal proceedings, search warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable laws, if we have good faith belief that the law requires us to do so, with or without notice to you.
- Protecting Rights and Safety:
Fly Atomic Digitech may share your Personal Information with others if we believe in good faith that this will help protect the rights, property or personal safety of Fly Atomic Digitech, any of our Users, or any member of the general public, with or without notice to you.
- Social Media Features and Framed Pages:
Our Services include certain Social Media features and widgets, single sign-on features, such as the “Facebook Connect” or “Google Sign-in”, the “Facebook Like” button, the “Share this” button or other interactive mini-programs (“Social Media Features”). These Social Media Features may collect information such as your IP address or which page you are visiting on our Website, and may set a cookie to enable them to function properly. Social Media Features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Services. Your interactions with these third parties’ Social Media Features are governed by their policies and not ours.
In addition, our Services may enable you to share your Personal Information with third parties directly, such as via page framing techniques to serve content to or from Third Party Services or other parties, while preserving the look and feel of our Website and Services (“Frames”). Please be aware that if you choose to interact or share any Personal Information via such Frames, you are providing it to these third parties and not to us, and such interactions and sharing too are governed by such third parties’ policies and not ours.
Your rights about your personal information:
You must have control over your Personal Information. That’s why Fly Atomic Digitech is taking steps to enable you to access, receive a copy of, update, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information.
Before disclosing the requested Personal Information, we may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law (e.g., if your request is unfounded or excessive).
You have the right to file a complaint with your local supervisory authority for data protection (but we still recommend that you contact us first).
If you are a Fly Atomic Digitech Visitor or User, and you wish to receive a copy, access and/or request us to make corrections to the Personal Information that you have stored with us (either yours or your Users-of-Users’), or wish to request a list of what Personal Information (if any) about you we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes,
We will make all reasonable efforts to honour your request promptly (unless we require further information from you to fulfil your request), subject to legal and other permissible considerations.
Please note that permanently deleting your website subscription account with our hosting partners erases all of your information from our hosting partner databases. After completing this process, you can no longer use any of your services, your account and all its data will be removed permanently, and Fly Atomic Digitech will not be able to restore your account or retrieve your data in the future. If you contact Fly Atomic Digitech Support in the future, the system will not recognize your account and Support agents will not be able to locate the deleted account.
They may continue to retain such Personal Information even after you deactivate your User Account and/or cease to use any particular Services, as reasonably necessary to comply with legal obligations, to resolve disputes regarding our Users or their Users-of-Users, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our agreements and/or protect our legitimate interests.
We maintain a data retention policy which we apply to information in our care. Where your Personal Information is no longer required we will ensure it is securely deleted.
Fly Atomic Digitech has implemented security measures designed to protect the Personal Information you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we offer HTTPS secure access to most areas of our Services; the transmission of sensitive payment information (such as a credit card number) through our designated purchase forms is protected by an industry-standard SSL/TLS encrypted connection; and we regularly maintain a PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) certification. We also regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and regularly seek new ways and Third Party Services for further enhancing the security of our Services and protection of our Visitors’ and Users’ privacy.
Regardless of the measures and efforts are taken by hosting providers, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal Information, your Users-of-Users’ Information or any other User Content you upload, publish or otherwise share with the host or anyone else.
We, therefore, encourage you to set strong passwords for your User Account and User Website and avoid providing us or anyone with any sensitive information which you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm. Furthermore, because certain areas of our Services are less secure than others (for example, if you set your Support forum ticket to be “Public” instead of “Private”, or if you browse to a non-SSL page), and since e-mail and instant messaging are not recognised as secure forms of communications, we request and encourage you not to share any Personal Information on any of these areas or via any of these methods.
If you have any questions regarding the security of our Services, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund On Premium Plans & Development Cost
- Once you confirm and purchase the service plans in your name, the same cannot be refunded. However the same can be upgraded to the higher plan by paying the difference amount.
- Development Cost incurred on the project is also deemed non-refundable.
Please feel free to ask our representative about all the details on Development Charges & Annual Renewal cost breakup before making your payments.
In case you want to cancel the project, you need to notify us within 12 hours of payment. In this case, we will be making a refund after reducing the payment gateway charges incurred on the same (max of 2.5% of the total amount).